Audition for a Squad
Audition for Brisbane’s best Bollywood Dance Squads and get exclusive opportunities to train and perform with us. The next audition date is February 2021. If you miss auditions, the cost is $25.00 to arrange a private audition. Follow us on Facebook to make sure you know about our latest events, including auditions. APPLY HERE.
What are the squads?
Dance Masala Pro Co is our elite performance squad, winner of the Indian Film Festival Melbourne Telstra Bollywood Dance Competition in 2019; are a regular performer at Eat Street and are known for our entertaining and lively fusion performances.
How to audition
– Before you audition – check your availability! Successful auditionees must be available Monday Nights 7:30pm – 9:30pm & Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 9:00pm during the Dance Masala terms.
– Register for auditions by emailing us at email@example.com
– Learn the choreography – a tutorial will be supplied in the audition event.
– Arrive 15-minutes prior to registration on the night, refresh the choreography, and bring versatility and your best A Game. To make it into Pro Co, we advise that you pre-prepare yourself mentality, physically and creatively to earn a spot, as places are limited.
– A growth mindset is necessary for any Dance Masala squad – if you are not successful in your audition, think of it as one step on your journey. Feedback will be provided, if requested. We will see you soon!
About DM Pro Co
DM Pro Co or Dance Masala Performance Company have been setting the standard for Bollywood fusion and performance in Brisbane. Choreographed and trained by Dance Masala director, Andrea Lam, this squad is our performance elite squad. They have choreographed for and performed with celebrities like Mika Singh, Neha Kakkar, Jasmine Sandlas, and Tony Kakkar. They have also performed exclusively with artists such as Ustad Shahid Parvez Khan, and the Queensland Symphony Orchestra. The company also performs for Brisbane’s most stylish and exclusive Desi weddings.
If you are a versatlie professional dancer trained in many styles and excited to learn more – this may be the squad for you.