Dance Masala’s school workshops give students a unique opportunity to explore the complex aesthetic, artistic and cultural experience of Bollywood dance, while gaining an understanding of it’s diverse traditions, and history. Dance Masala’s school packages are in line with the current Australian Curriculum for the Arts.
Dance Masala have over 10 years of experience working with a diverse range of ages and abilities! From semi-classical, to bhangra, to Bollyhop, we have the skills to engage your students and inspire them to create complex fusion themselves. Leaders in cultural dance education, Dance Masala has also been invited to present at the Ausdance Educator’s Conference in 2019, and 2020.
Our workshops provide the framework to take on a Bollywood unit, and really do it justice!
We regularly work with the following incredible schools:
- Mt St Michael’s
- Ipswich Girl’s Grammar
- Marymount College
- All Hallow’s
- Indooroopilly State High School
- Springfield Central State High School
- Corinda State High School
- St Aidan’s Anglican Girl’s School
Click image below for more educator’s testimonials!
ENQUIRE IN 1, 2, 3!
1. Choose your PACKAGE – Download our School Packages information here
2. Choose your FOCUS from our CONTENT STREAM – Download the 2021 Educational Content Stream!
3. Call or email our Dance Masala EDUCATION OFFICER for a full QUOTE AND AVAILABILITY on 0422 512 991.