Teens classes are perfect for you to fall in love with the beautiful art of Bollywood dance or to further your experimentation in different dance styles. This is a dance class with a difference! We are interested in honing in on your natural potential, and want you to enhance our choreography with your personal style. Bollywood is all about expression, and we want you to express exactly who you are, or who you want to be. Come for fitness, to meet new people, to try something new, or because you just love performing. Our teens class consistently wow audiences throughout the year with their complex and energetic showcases.
Term 3 commences on Saturday 11th of July and is a 10-week term with no class on the 1st of August.
Saturday 9am Teens with Drea in West End
- Payment for full term must be made by the first class or in the three weeks prior to the beginning of term
- Payable via cheque, bank deposit or cash (by request)
- Full term payment does not include additional workshops
- Term payments are non-refundable
- We do not offer credits, refunds or free classes if class is missed by the student. If in the rare event Dance Masala to cancel a class, you will receive a credit for a class. This can be redeemed with any Dance Masala class of any level (exception of teens classes)
- Parents are asked to keep a record of their payments and receipts
- Dance Masala reserve their right to use substitute instructors in the case of accident or illness
- Parents are welcome to watch but should be mindful that a class is in session as a quiet atmosphere helps our students concentrate