Join us on Sunday the 12th of September at Mad Dance House for a technical workshop covering the basics of Kathak. This includes the Tatkaar, Hastaks, Konas and Chakkars we drill in class weekly. This class will also cover basic exercises to strengthen & stretch your muscles for dance. This is a great session to attend for those craving in-person studio feels, or who want personal attention, or those planning to join our Kathak Class in the next term!
- Date: Sunday 19th September 2021
- Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $30.00 for the session ($25.00 if you book multiple workshops)
- Level: Open
- Venue: Australasian Dance Collective Studio, Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry).
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.
An edited recording of this workshop will be available for purchase following the workshop.