Join us on Sunday the 19th of September at the Australasian Dance Collective Studio in Fortitude Valley for a technical workshop covering the key foundational techniques for our Level 1 Param Sundari course. This includes footwork, arm positions, and movements, isolations as well as body conditioning and strengthening exercises.
- Date: Sunday 19th September 2021
- Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $30.00 for the session ($25.00 if you book multiple workshops)
- Level: Open
- Venue: Australasian Dance Collective Studio, Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry).
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.
An edited recording of this workshop will be available for purchase following the workshop.