ICONIC Femme Hip Hop Classes
Welcome to our ICONIC classes, where each term is be dedicated to an ICONIC legend. The style? Femme-powered hip-hop and sassy jazz. From Britney to Ri-Ri, YONCÉ to Gaga, we have it all. This class is beginner friendly, and perfect for those who need somewhere to access and channel their inner sass. Our motto: shake it til you make it.
Term 5 is Tues 19th Sept – Tues 7th of Nov, and is dedicated to Beyoncé x Rihanna! It’s an 8-week term with 2 weeks of technique and 6 weeks of choreography, allowing you to feel amazing and super confident with the dance!
Register here. Been to ICONIC before?
Focused on unleashing your full sass potential, this class is perfect for beginners; plenty of fun for those with dance experience; and ideal for anyone wanting to emulate the raw sass of ICONIC legends. All choreography and music pays homage to the our iconic legend of choice, and is taught in an inclusive and supportive environment. Offered as an 8-week course at Common Ground Studios, Newstead.
Costs: $120 for 8 weeks or $230 for BOTH classes for 8 weeks (can be made in one payment or in two instalments).
This Term: Term 5 Tues 19th Sept – Tues 7th of Nov
Venue Info: All classes are held at Common Ground Studios at 16 Proe St, Newstead. Plenty of street parking available. Studio is air conditioned.
Tuesday Nights at Common Ground Studios – 16 Proe St, Newstead
Beyoncé ‘Déjà Vu / Crazy In Love’ Beginner with Jacquie – 6:30pm – 7.30pm
Rihanna ‘Wild Thoughts / TBA’ Beginner with Wanida – 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Conditions of Payment
- Payment is for your nominated class only. All payments are non-refundable and nontransferable. We do not offer credits, or refunds if the student misses class.
- If Dance Masala (in its absolute discretion) has to cancel a class, you will receive a credit for another class. This can be redeemed with any Dance Masala class of your level.
- Students are asked to keep a record of their payments and receipts.
- Dance Masala reserve their right to use substitute instructors in the case of accident or illness (at the same rate).
- Requests for term refunds will only be considered if given with 14 days cancellation notice from the term start date. If approved, a $20 administration fee will be deducted + the fee for any class attended. Bookings cancelled outside of the 14 day period will be indisputably non-refunded.