Join us for a 4-week course with basic femme af grooves and vibes. Never danced before? No problem! Our team will get you there! ‘Like That’ is the song of the summer, seriously. So pop it in your diary IMMEDIATELY, babe, we have a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free ready for all y’all.
Opt-in for filming and be part of a cute video for just $20.00!
- 4 weeks: 24th November – 15th December 2021
- Time: Wednesday 8.15 pm (1-hour class)
- Teachers: Drea & Crimson
- Price: $70 early bird or $85 after the 15tth of November
- Level: Level 2 (Intermediate) – we recommend this course if you have had dance experience at intermediate level. This would be an ‘easy’ hip hop intermediate.
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry).
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.
This course is offered in collaboration with Dance Masala. In the event of a lockdown, the course will be offered on Zoom. We have EXCELLENT Zoom facilitation skills and gear, so don’t worry! You’re in good hands!