If you know one thing about our director, she is an A.R. Rahman stan and SUPER fan! As soon as she heard the fun latka jhatka beats of Chaka Chak from Atrangi Re, she knew she was going to create an awesome choreography for our Level 1s to slay in Term 1! As she is a more musicality based choreographer with a unique voice, and we are welcoming Mugdha to teach her own Level 1 batch, this class is now Level 1.5, meaning Advanced Beginners! So join us for this super Filmi routine and our first ever Advanced-Beginner Bollywood Class where we explore a lot of expression, sass and thumkas to give you that full Bollywood fantasy! This class will be taught in person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio.
Want to become a stronger and more precise dancer? Be sure to add our Level 1.5 Technical Workshop to your package. This will be held at Fortitude Valley & Online on Tuesday the 1st of February!
Be sure to ‘Add Filming to Package‘ to join us at the end of the term to film and feature in your very own Bollywood Chaka Chak Dance Video. You can share with all your friends, or keep to yourself as your keepsake of this incredible course!
- 6 weeks: Tuesday 8th of February – Tuesday 15th of March
- Technical Workshop: Tuesday 1st of February
- Time: Tuesday 7.00 pm (1-hour class) AEST
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $100 early bird or $120 after the 28th of January
- Level: Bollywood Level 1.5 (Advanced Beginner – suits dancers with at least 1-year of technical experience)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley and/or Online via Zoom
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry). This class can also be attended online, streamed from our studio!
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.