Dil dooba, dil dooba, neeli aankhon mein yeh dil dooba! (My heart drowned in your blue eyes!)
Get your dancing socks on for one of Bollywood’s the most danceable! We are welcoming back an OG Dance Masala teacher, Divya who is an absolute pro and a joy to learn with. She is ready to teach you this fun filled, energetic PURE BOLLYWOOD ROUTINE! So shake off your shimmy, and grab all your friends! Everyone is welcome in this fun and energetic class, even if you have never danced before! So join us for this joyous and fun routine with loads of pelvic thrusts, and shimmy, and bring your friends to laugh and dance together into our 10th Anniversary Show! This class will be taught in-person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio. This class includes a package of tutorials so you can strengthen your learning and you never have to worry about catching up or keeping up, if you learn a little slower! Learn more about the tutorials here!
We are preparing you to dance on stage with us on Sunday the 28th of August as part of ‘For the Love of Bollywood’ our 10 year (!!) anniversary show. We can’t wait to see you looking confident on stage at the end of the course!
- 6 weeks: Thursday 14th of July – 18th of August*
- Time: Thursday 7.00 pm (1-hour class) AEST
- Teacher: Divya
- Price: $110 early bird or $130 after the 25th of June
- Tutorials: Access to this class includes detailed tutorials provided via an exclusive locked page of our website. Package of 5-tutorial are provided for you to supplement your learning and become a stronger dance at home
- Level: Bollywood Level 1 (Beginner – all welcome!)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley and/or Online via Zoom
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry). This class can also be attended online, streamed from our studio!
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.