Hello, hello, tu floor pe jab hai aayi! It’s Term 2 and we are shaking off our worries and dancing into another energetic and brilliant dance routine! Our beginner teacher Mugdha is ready to teach you this fun-filled, energetic PURE BOLLYWOOD ROUTINE! So shake off your shimmy, and grab all your friends! Everyone is welcome in this fun and energetic class, even if you are in your sexy 60s or if you have never danced before! So join us for this joyous and fun routine with loads of pelvic thrusts, and shimmy, and bring your friends to laugh and dance together for the second term of our 10th Anniversary year! This class will be taught in-person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio.
Want to become a stronger and more precise dancer? Be sure to add our Level 1 Technical Workshop to your package. This will be held at Fortitude Valley & Online on Thursday the 21st of April!
Be sure to ‘Add Filming to Package‘ to join us at the end of the term to film and feature in your very own Bollywood Gallan Goodiyaan Dance Video. You can share with all your friends, or keep to yourself as your keepsake of this incredible course!
- 6 weeks: Thursday 28th of April – 2nd of June
- Technical Workshop: Thursday 21st of April
- Time: Thursdays 7.00 pm (1-hour class) AEST
- Teacher: Mugdha
- Price: $100 early bird or $120 after the 8th of April
- Level: Bollywood Level 1 (Absolute Beginner – all welcome!)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley and/or Online via Zoom
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry). This class can also be attended online, streamed from our studio!
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Some free parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (entry via Ivory St), check the signs.
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.