Finally, a chance to choreograph to this much beloved song! This routine is a little slower paced than our last superhit course! This class is now Level 1.5, meaning Advanced Beginners, so if you have been slaying the game in the Level 1 courses, it could be your chance to level up (check with your teachers before you do as progressing too early, can actually stunt your progress)! So join us for this super sassy routine and Advanced-Beginner Bollywood Class to this retro superhit and feature in our 10 Year Anniversary Show ‘For the Love of Bollywood’ on Sunday the 28th of August! This class will be taught in person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio. This class includes a package of tutorials so you can strengthen your learning and you never have to worry about catching up or keeping up, if you learn a little slower! Learn more about the tutorials here!
- 6 weeks: Tuesday 12th July – 18th August
- Time: Tuesday 7.00 pm (1-hour class) AEST
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $110 early bird or $130 if you book after the 25th of June
- Includes Tutorials: Access to this class includes detailed tutorials provided via an exclusive locked page of our website. Package of 5-tutorial are provided for you to supplement your learning and become a stronger dance at home
- Level: Bollywood Level 1.5 (Advanced Beginner – suits dancers with at least 1-year of technical experience)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Level 4, Judith Wright Centre, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley
- Venue: Online via Zoom
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Some free parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (entry via Ivory St), check the signs.
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.