Another sizzling Nora Fatehi track! Let’s shake our kamars, and getting ready for some belly-fusion choreography! This class is now Level 1.5, meaning Advanced Beginners, perfect for those new to #dreachoreo! So join us for this super sassy routine and our second ever Advanced-Beginner Bollywood Class where we explore a lot of fire and belly moves to give you that full Bolly/Arabic fantasy! This class will be taught in person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio.
Want to become a stronger and more precise dancer? Be sure to add our Level 1.5 Technical Workshop to your package. This will be held at Fortitude Valley & Online on Tuesday the 19th of April.
Be sure to ‘Add Filming to Package‘ to join us at the end of the term to film and feature in your very own Bollywood Kusu Kusu Dance Video. You can share with all your friends, or keep to yourself as your keepsake of this incredible course! Please note: you must be at the level of the overall group to feature in the videos, if you are new to Dance Masala and not sure how it will be, you can always purchase this option later in the course once you are confident you are keeping up. Filming fees are non-refundable.
- 6 weeks: Tuesday 26th of April – Tuesday 31st of May 2022
- Technical Workshop: Tuesday 19th of April
- Time: Tuesday 7.00 pm (1-hour class) AEST
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $120 (early bird $100)
- Level: Bollywood Level 1.5 (Advanced Beginner – suits dancers with at least 1-year of technical experience)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Level 4, Judith Wright Centre, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley
- Venue: Online via Zoom
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Some free parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (entry via Ivory St), check the signs.
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.