Drea is extremely excited to share this fun, flirty and precise choreography with you all that combines elements of freestyle, kathak, contemporary, waacking and requires a lot of control. We would be blessed to welcome advanced dancers to learn and perform this choreography for the second term of our 10th Anniversary year! This class will be taught in person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio. This dance style is appropriate for dancers who have been technically cross-trained in a variety of forms.
The Level 3-4 Technical Workshop is a must. This will be held at Fortitude Valley & Online on Thursday 21st of April.
Be sure to ‘Add Filming to Package‘ to join us at the end of the term to film and feature in a group dance video for Meri Jaan. You can share with all your friends, or keep to yourself as your keepsake of this incredible course! Please note: you must be at the level of the overall group to feature in the videos, if you are new to Dance Masala and not sure how it will be, you can always purchase this option later in the course once you are confident you are keeping up. Filming fees are non-refundable
- 6 weeks: Thursday 28th of April – Thursday 2nd of June
- Technical Workshop: Thursday 21st of April
- Time: Thursday 8.15 pm (75-minute class) AEST
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $120 early bird or $140 after the 8th of April
- Level: Semiclassical Fusion Level 3-4 (Advanced) – pre-approval to the course is required
- Prior attendance: All Level 3 Term 1 2022 students who were approved for filming are pre-approved to attend
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley and/or Online via Zoom
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry). This class can also be attended online, streamed from our studio!
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Some free parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (entry via Ivory St), check the signs.
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.