Welcome to Intermediate Bollywood at Dance Masala! We are excited to bring you some cute and gorgeous Level 2 workshops to round off the year! This is an intermediate class, taught at an intermediate pace. Please do not attend this class unless you are a Dance Masala student who has been through our Level 1 program and has been approved for Intermediate.
For the last 4-weeks of the year, class will be taught in person in Fortitude Valley only, and we promise to bring amazing new routines for our online students for next year! Miss dance and an online student? Join our online community for unlimited access to Bollywood routines here or join our 6-week Kathak course!
Our first 2-week workshop will likely be ‘Na Na’ by Mikey Singh & Jonita Gandhi, there are some exciting new songs! Our next 2-week workshop is to Rataan Lambiyan, a peaceful semiclassical dance to this lovely Punjabi earworm. Book in for both using code ‘letsgooo00’ for a further 10% off!
- 2 weeks: Tuesday 23rd and 30th of November 2021 (choreography is taught over 2 sessions)
- Time: Tuesday 8.15 pm (1-hour class)
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $40 early bird (book & pay before Monday 15th of November) Book in for both using code ‘letsgooo00’ for a further 10% off!
- Level: Bollywood Level 2 (Intermediate)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry).
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.
- Intermediate Expectations: Dance Masala is a technique-driven dance school. Please check our Bollywood Technique Matrix for the base techniques required for Level 2 and speak to your teacher to check this class is appropriate for you before signing up.