‘Ishq par zor nahin, Hai yeh woh aatish Ghalib’ (There is no control over love, hey Galib, it’s that kind of fire)
Last year, Drea choreographed Satrangi Re in full and never got a chance to teach it, and choreographed a small part of ‘Call me by your name’ by Lil Nas X working with a DJ to fuse the two songs seamlessly together. The overall vision for this choreography was to have a big group of dancers dancing hypnotically. With the 10 Year Anniversary show around the bend, we are taking this opportunity to bring this vision to the stage. This package includes prerecorded, detailed and edited tutorials to bring out the very best in your dancing!
We are EXCITED to bring our Level 2 dancers a fusion dance that includes elements of bellydance, hip hop, and contemporary. So join us for this mysterious and powerful choreography and feature in our 10 Year Show! This class will be taught in-person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio. This class includes a package of tutorials so you can strengthen your learning and you never have to worry about catching up or keeping up, if you learn a little slower! Learn more about the tutorials here!
- 6 weeks: Tuesday 12th July – 16th August
- Time: Tuesday 8.15 pm (75-minute class) AEST
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $130 early bird or $150 after the 25th June 2022
- Tutorials: Access to this class includes detailed tutorials provided via an exclusive locked page of our website. Package of 5-tutorial are provided for you to supplement your learning and become a stronger dance at home
- Level: Bollywood Level 2 (Intermediate – pre-approval into the course is required)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley and/or Online via Zoom
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry). This class can also be attended online, streamed from our studio!
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Some free parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (entry via Ivory St), check the signs.
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.