Drea has been waiting to choreograph to sensual Raveena Tandon hit, Tip Tip Barse Paani for YEARS and as soon as she heard this new version with loads of tasty beats, she knew she was going to create an awesome choreography for our Level 1s to slay in Term 1! Then she started choreographing it and it became clear there are too many tasty beats to catch, so it is new a Level 2 routine!
This requires a Level 2 level of technique and musicality, and expression is an absolute MUST. So join us for this super Filmi and Item routine and BYO Saari and paani for a full Bollywood fantasy! This class will be taught in-person in Fortitude Valley & streamed online from the studio.
A Level 2 Technical Workshop is strongly recommended as an addition to your package. This will be held at Fortitude Valley & Online on Tuesday the 1st of February!
Be sure to ‘Add Filming to Package‘ to join us at the end of the term to film and feature in your very own Bollywood Tip Tip Dance Video. You can share with all your friends, or keep to yourself as your keepsake of this incredible course!
- 6 weeks: Tuesday 8th of February – Tuesday 15th of March
- Technical Workshop: Tuesday 1st of February
- Time: Tuesday 8.10 pm (75-minute class) AEST
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $120 early bird or $140 after the 28th of January
- Level: Bollywood Level 2 (Intermediate – preapproval into the course is required – if you are new with significant experience, attending the Technical Workshops for Level 1.5 and Level 2 are recommended to accurately place you)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley and/or Online via Zoom
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry). This class can also be attended online, streamed from our studio!
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.