Welcome to Beginner Bollywood at Dance Masala! We are excited to bring you some fun and energetic Level 1 workshops to round off the year! No experience is necessary, just come along and have fun! This class will be taught in person in Fortitude Valley only, and we promise to bring amazing new routines for our online students for next year! Miss dance and an online student ? Join our online community for unlimited access to Bollywood routines here or join our 6-week Kathak course!
Our first 2-week workshop is to Aa Jaana, a fun and uplifting song with simple Bollywood steps and basic Bhangra to give you that joyous Punjabi feel! Our next 2-week workshop is to Pallo Latke – loads of energy and good vibes! See you in the studio! Book in for both using code ‘letsgooo00’ for a further 10% off!
- 2 weeks: Tuesday 23rd and 30th of November 2021 (choreography is taught over 2 sessions)
- Time: Tuesday 7.00 pm (1-hour class)
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $40 early bird (book & pay before Monday 15th of November) Book in for both using code ‘letsgooo00’ for a further 10% off!
- Level: Bollywood Level 1 (Beginner)
- Venue: ADC Studio, Fortitude Valley
- Studio Location: Level 4, 420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley (entry via Berwick St, doors are next to the Institute of Modern Art, buzz us at ‘ADC studio’ for entry).
- Parking: Street parking is free after 7 pm. Parking is available at 421 Brunswick St (2 hours free, entry via Ivory St).
- Capacity: Minimum numbers are 6 for the class, maximum of 40.